Metamora Criminal Defense and Family Law Attorneys Provide Trustworthy Advice and Advocacy
Experienced firm serving Michigan since 1993 in a wide range of legal areas
Remember the time when lawyers were highly trained artisans who honed their craft both in their offices and in the courts? After all, if the lawyer could not defend the document they had drawn for the client, the client was not well represented. It is out of this tradition of highly trained draftsmen and litigators that Kohl, Harris, Nolan & McCarthy, P.C. was born.
Located in Metamora, our firm has served the needs of its clients and the community in innumerable ways. We are dedicated to the advancement of our clients’ objectives and deliver steadfast representation to accomplish those goals. Everyone we serve receives individualized attention and a unique, strategic plan, regardless of the client’s size or complexity of the challenge. For nearly three decades, clients throughout Michigan have relied on our prudent advice, tailored to their unique needs and circumstances, as well as our commitment to preserving the ethical practice of law.
At Kohl, Harris, Nolan & McCarthy P.C., we believe that your attorneys should always act reasonably, responsibly and professionally. Legal matters are often contentious, so your attorney should be the calming factor and the guiding force to see you through the troubled times and effectively handle whatever legal issue arises.
Attorneys handle family law cases, criminal defense matters and other concerns
Our accomplished Michigan lawyers assist clients in numerous practice areas, including:
- Family law — Dealing with a family law concern such as divorce or a custody dispute can be emotional, but we make sure that you have the guidance you need to safeguard your vital interests.
- Criminal defense — In both state and federal criminal defense proceedings, we draw on our experience to protect the rights of the accused and identify flaws in the prosecution’s case that could lead to a dismissal or reduction of charges.
- Real estate — Whether you’re looking to purchase a home or are engaged in a disagreement over property rights, our attorneys will thoroughly review the necessary documents and help you overcome any obstacles that stand in your way.
- Estate planning — Without a valid estate plan, your loved ones could face confusion and financial pressure after you are gone. After discussing your situation and goals, we can draft wills, trusts, advance medical directives and other legal instruments so that your intentions are honored when the time comes.
- Personal injury — If you or a loved one was hurt because another party failed to use appropriate care, our firm will pursue legal relief on your behalf to address the medical bills, lost income and other types of harm stemming from the incident.
Regardless of the scope or nature of your matter, we have the skill, experience and determination to steer you toward a successful outcome.
Contact an accomplished Michigan attorney for a free initial consultation
Kohl, Harris, Nolan & McCarthy, P.C. handles a wide range of legal challenges for Michigan clients, including criminal defense, family law, real estate and personal injury matters. To discuss your situation with an experienced lawyer in a free initial consultation, please call 810-212-5005 or contact us online. Our office is in Metamora.